Brazillian Butt Lift

In March 2009 I had a Brazillian Butt Lift and I...

In March 2009 I had a Brazillian Butt Lift and I absolutely love it. I have a new shape and a new butt. While my doctor was very clear in explaining that some of the fat can reabsorb certain exercises can assist with keeping the shape.

I did it because I was shaped like a box for years and no matter how I tried to work out my mid section had no definition and neither did my butt. Now I am so motivated and I look good.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

He is extremely professional and realistic. I went there with the thought that I was going to look like and he contoured my body to a realistic body and not one that you see in music videos

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I believe you because when I called call me crazy but the person that picked up was so rude and I know my people I am Dominican and they were rude and with an attitude as well.Acting as so they are doing one a favor please...
Call you email me more about his doctor magdalene.ndango@yahoo.com
I am a real person and I do not work for nor am I Dr. Hernandez. However, since my post in 2009 I can say I am not that pleased with my overall results. While Dr. Hernandez's fee was extremely reasonable and the accommodations were good...2 years later all I can say is he could have done a better job...but I don't believe he is a fraud - he did what he said he would I just expected more.
Hi Can you please tell me about him
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Where are you getting all of this information? It sounds rather sensational and frankly, unbelievable. I am not saying you are wrong, merely wanting proof of these extreme accusations. What is YOUR personal experience with this doctor? Did you go to him for surgery and experience horrible results/treatment? Are your claims based on the stories you have heard from others? Can you post links to the original stories of ladies who underwent these harrowing experiences? Or give us their usernames? If what you are saying is true, them please give us more factual data with which to make our own evaluations. Thank you.

@bosslady and @millz found a few links on him my self 88 reviews, 87% positive...i dunno, doubt he wud do these many reviews on himself...planning to go see him soon and i think the reviews speak for themselves, he must be a great doc!

PT means patient
His own "PT"? What does PT mean if you don't mind me asking?
i heard the same thing.... very unethical
i actually heard that this doc poses as his own pt. just an fyi. was going to go to him but I did deep research online on him
Hi, the $5000 was for how many areas of liposuction? What did that price cover if you don't mind me asking? Thank u!
What type of exercises did the Dr tell you to do?
I have the same issues. I want a better shape. Everybody is against it, but I want to do it for myself. I would love to tuck my shirt in again and show off my figure. I hate wearing girdles and padded panties. Brazilizn butt lift will do the trick. I have heard a lot of good news about this and I have scheduled a appt with a surgeon on the 26th of April.
Can you share the exercises that should enhance fat survival? Thanks.
I am so desperate to get this surgery done. I have the same problem and my sister in law recommended dominican republic can you tell the name of the doctor and what city he is located in. thank you I appreciate any info you can help me with

call this number is name is alejandro located in santo domingo dominica repeblic his website is nice also {edited}

Edited by Sharon: Please share contact details via private contact only. Click on the person's name that you wish to contact and then click on the mail icon to send a private message.
You please email me
what was the healing like do u strongly recormend your doctor my story is just like yours
Hi I'm thinking about getting a Brazillian butt lift myself, can you tell me the place where you got it done and if possible please give me more details about it... thanks!