Ready To Turn Over To The BBL World

HI Ladies I'm new to Real Self. I actually just...

HI Ladies I'm new to Real Self. I actually just decided I wanted a bbl monday after watching Shekinah on TI & Tiny's show. So I started to do some surfing and found this website and have been on it ever since. I might have a slight problem..ok big problem. I'm 5'7" & i weigh less than 100 lbs so i kinda don't really have any body fat that I know of. So I guess gaining weight will be my first test. Do you ladies know of any DRs that can get fat out of a slim frame? I live in CT and i would prefer to go to someone in the NY or NJ area so i don't have to travel much. I sent my photos to Dr Salama & he suggested I get implants which I don't want to do. Any help is appreciated.

Welcome to the bbl sisterhood and I know that dr. Jimerson does an implant with a combo of fat grafting to make the implant look more nautral so you might want to ask about that
Good luck, but you have a lot of weight to gain! I'm also 5'7", but I weigh 153 lbs., and the doctor had a hard time getting enough fat for the size I wanted! I know a woman who has implants and is very thin, but when she bends over in anything tight you can almost see the implant. I know a lot of women in DR inject silicone in the butts, but that is illegal here can be dangerous... Good luck!
ughhh thank you because i'm really gonna need it. I'm ready to give up already.