What doctor in the LA is just as good as dr.Campos????? And not so expensive

I'm so interested in the brazilian butt lift! Im...

I'm so interested in the brazilian butt lift! Im 19 years old and I'll be moving to Florida next year and my goal is to get the BBL procedure before that. I currently weigh about 150lbs. I have a small little round butt but with my love handles and tummy it doesn't look good at all.

I want a tiny waist and a huge butt with thick thighs! (who on here doesn't lol). im looking for a job too start saving for the BBL procedure but does anyone know how the whole financial part of this procedure works? I'v noticed Dr.Campos has done great work on some of the ladies on here. Can anyone give my advice, suggestions, anything!!

Can anyone give me Dr.Campis email address please

Can anyone give me Dr.Campis email address please

Can anyone give me Dr.Campos email address please :)

Can anyone give me Dr.Campos email address please :)

I finally got to talk to dr.campos we had a...

I finally got to talk to dr.campos we had a virtual consultation an he quoted me $4845. And I could get anywhere from 800cc to 1000. I am do excited in taking my first steps into getting my BBL. Sadly, I am only 19 and a college student. All my money goes to books and housing. Hopefully I could find a way too save money for my procedure. Any suggestions?

What is care credit ? I also want to get the procedure but don't have the funds
Care credit offers 0% interest... But it depends on the dr
Thanks :). Yea I have hear of that but I also heard that from a $3000 procedure you end up paying like $5000 just because of interest
hey girl, congrats on starting your journey. Many cosmetic surgeons have associations with credit companies that will give out loans for these procedures, but that depends on the dr.

Hey there, thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. I'm sure the other BBL ladies will give you lots of advice and support.

Another BBL lady asked a question about payment plans and there's some good responses from the doctors. You can use this link to take a look at what the doctors had to say!

Do keep us updated on your progress.