Getting my BBL N BA!! Anyone Wants to Switch? My Date is Sept, 28 - Aventura, FL

34 yrs old w 2 kids.. I wanted to start doing...

34 yrs old w 2 kids.. I wanted to start doing something for myself. Having a small butt n no hip sucks! It's all about to change... I can't wait for the day to come! Just got off the phone w The SWEETEST lady on earth, Nancy. Not until Sept 28, little disappointed w the date.. so if anyone can't make it to theirs n wants a later date.. Would love to switch! NERVOUS n EXCITING at the same time!!!

Hey sisters!! See if anyone have August date n...

Hey sisters!! See if anyone have August date n wants to switch with me!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I'm September 28 too!!! Team Salama!
Hey anyone interested in feb 2013 i need earlier dates july through dec to do my bbl because i start my nursing school in july i am said this date cant work for me so please contact me someone help if ya interested inbox me
Mine is july 17th need later date
I'm looking to switch my date is November 16th
are you looking to switch still
mine is october 5 and im also looking for a sooner date so if anyone wants to trade with me also, inbox me!
Tell me about!! Have you book your flight n hotel yet? I'm still waiting just in case someone can't make it to theirs...being hopeful;D!!!!
Hi my surgery is for the 24th of September I wanted something during summer too but they were all booked good luck! I know the anticipation is crazy !!!!

Hi there, thanks for sharing your journey with us. There are always lots of ladies wanting to swap dates for various reasons, hopefully you'll find a swap! Please keep us updated on your progress.