Hey Guys! early pre-op pictures added

Hey sistass! im Nari, im 17 years (turning 18 in...

Hey sistass! im Nari, im 17 years (turning 18 in july) and im new to this site, been stalking for like 9 days straight though.. I feel like im sooo blessed to have discovered this site!

I'm a really tall female im about 6ft0'' or even 6ft1'' but I really want a Kim Kardashian shape. At the moment im so flat in the bust (getting bust implants after my BBL) and have loads of cellulite on my thighs. I have hips that stratch outwards but thats caused by my extra cellulite and I'd like that to be pumped to my bum during the BBL. Not sure about my weight,id check that and post it...Im dying for a BBL and definately gonna be using Dr Campos or Dr Yily.

Im resuming studies in UK hopefully in september this year and i have to do LOADS of savings for the surgery and trip to either Dominican Republic or Mexico. So this is just my Wish stage of the whole process. I'd be taking everyone along with posts on how I go along.

Im really happy when I see ladies who Dr's Yily and Campos have worked on and encouraged to save and get going. Thats all from me now sisters.

Id post pictures of my body now for everyone to evaluate and tell me what they think

Hey guys! have a look on my early pre-op pics. I...

Hey guys! have a look on my early pre-op pics. I have quite a slim upper body but dense and thick thighs! so i gues thats where all my fat will be coming from..also want some fat to be taken from my tummy though.. Im #teamYILY all the way

Good luck to u on ur journey ms skin guru lol..i will take all the advice i can get

Hi Narii,

I have sent you a PM to explain this in more detail. However, I have removed the photos from your review as it is illegal in the USA for anyone under the age of 18 to be publicly shown in nude photographs.

Your are welcome to post photographs in which you are fully clothed.

Thanks,

Kirsty

Girl take your naked pics down!!! You are underage and thisis disturbing!!!!