Dr. Gabay or Dr. Salama

Hey ladies I am 24 5'2 180lbs. Before I had my...

Hey ladies I am 24 5'2 180lbs. Before I had my child 2years ago I was 140lb with a banging body. Now after I had my childI lost my ass and gained 44DDs. I just want my ass back and I have enough far for a bbl. I don't want a big fake looking add but a nice plump one simular to what I use to have. I live in Ohio so whatever doctor I choose I have to travel. My 2choices are Doctor Gabay in philly or Doctor Salama in Miami. If any of you ladies can give me any advice and let me know what to expect with this procedure I appreciate it.

Raphael Gabay, DO

Real self

Hi. Sweetie. I had my bbl is Bradenton fl close to Tampa had 800cc's my Dr Melinda Lacerna. She don't use drains and after having the fat our that she will use for the transfer to ur booty she finish with laser lipo for $6k and the best is that you don't need to wait long time any ways. Good luck with any Dr About Dr Gabay sorry Hun but idk nothing :)
i have a consultation 10/17 with dr gabay is he good?
5'3 152
@cusebooty what's you weight and height Hun?
Hi. Welcome Hun. I will say that you need to loose weight but if you choose Dr Salama I think you will have enough time bc his very busy you will get a date tour need to wait for sx at least 9 months. So that's good bc it will give you time for everything. Dr Salama is Great
I am looking for advice too please

hey girl,

welcome to the bbl sisterhood, gl on your journey, and keep us posted.