Deposit Paid! March 16 2010 - Tijuana, Mexico

Hey guys! Just wanted to start my own forum on my...

Hey guys! Just wanted to start my own forum on my experience currently and in the future with Dr. Campos-Leon in Tijuana. I will post before pictures shortly. I am getting a liposuction in my abdomen, upper and lower back and inner thighs and BBL. I have paid my deosit and will be staying at club med. Stay tuned for updates!

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I am no longer using this doctor...Please see my new posts as I journey to fine a new doctor...and new me.
Hey I have my BBL & breast implants on 3/15/ & was thinking about staying @ clubmed. I am going to a different Dr. maybe we can be room mates & save some dollars$
Hello there! Welcm to the campos team aka dr hourglass!!!!lol he's amazing! I will be going to him in aug! Just wanted to say congrats and keep us posted ...t.I.a
msmarch, how much do u weight? I am 5 and weigh 165 hope to get lipo to my upper lower abdomen, back, sides and inner thighs. how much cc are u getting for ur bbl? when are u scheduled to go for surgery?
lipo to the upper, lower back, abdomen & inner thighs with fat grafting too the butt all for about $3700. im very excited
Hi msmarch, i got hold of ur dr. i am currently waiting to send out my pic for a quote. what are u having done for ur price?
Hi there, I would like to contact ur dr so u have his email?

Hi there, thanks for sharing your journey with us. I'm sure the other BBL ladies will give you lots of support throughout your journey!