Campos or Cardenas

Hi ladies. I'm new to the site and would like to...

Hi ladies. I'm new to the site and would like to start by saying thank you to you all that have provided such great and detailed information about your experiences!

I have finally made the decision to get a bbl. I have narrowed my search down to Campos and Cardenas but now I'm stuck. I like the work I've seen for Cardenas. She really does an amazing job. My only concern is that the work I've seen on here for her bbl's all include a tummy tuck!! I only saw one bbl without the tt and I wasn't impressed. I definitely won't be needing a tummy tuck, so that is a concern for me. My reservation with Campos is the lack of proper customer service skills from he and his staff!! Ive also noticed he isnt too consistent with the resultsive seen. Not certain if he will take the time to listen and understand what my vision is and what I want.

I'm reaching out to you ladies for advice and opinions on the subject so I can make a decision and get started on the process to having my bbl performed so I can look as FAB as the rest of you ladies!!! Thanks in advance