Campos or Cardenas

Hi ladies. I'm new to the site and would like to...

Hi ladies. I'm new to the site and would like to start by saying thank you to you all that have provided such great and detailed information about your experiences!

I have finally made the decision to get a bbl. I have narrowed my search down to Campos and Cardenas but now I'm stuck. I like the work I've seen for Cardenas. She really does an amazing job. My only concern is that the work I've seen on here for her bbl's all include a tummy tuck!! I only saw one bbl without the tt and I wasn't impressed. I definitely won't be needing a tummy tuck, so that is a concern for me. My reservation with Campos is the lack of proper customer service skills from he and his staff!! Ive also noticed he isnt too consistent with the resultsive seen. Not certain if he will take the time to listen and understand what my vision is and what I want.

I'm reaching out to you ladies for advice and opinions on the subject so I can make a decision and get started on the process to having my bbl performed so I can look as FAB as the rest of you ladies!!! Thanks in advance

I'm in the same situation as you right now...im trying to decide between Campos or Cardenas :( I'm gonna be be meeting them soon and I'll see who I pick, anyways keep us updated and hope you can find the perfect dr. For you soon :)
Hi MsMillz,
I understand what u mean. In my opinion, Dr Cardenas does a better job when she do the tummy tuck and Fg to hips rather than whe she do the BBL by itslef. I tried getting the BBL by itslef and she basically refused. I sent my pix to other doctors such as Salama and they never told me that I needed a tummy tuck.. Anyway girl good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Hey there,t hanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm sure the other BBL ladies will give you lots of advice, they're a very nice group of people! Please keep us updated on your progress!