Feeling Great!

I always wanted to have bigger boobs..was lacking...

I always wanted to have bigger boobs..was lacking the courage to do it..after i went and see dr Filipe everything changed. I was working 3 days after the procedure.
My breast look amazing! recomend it for every girl!

I asked a lot of people before deciding in who to go to. I was a little afraid of the price wouldbe out of my league because of the doctor1s reputation. But i was not and i felt very comfortable with the way he made me feel about the hole process.

The staff was also great.

Had surgery in te morning and was discharged on the same day with no pain at all, no bandages and no drains..my friends couldnt belive it.. wento to the movies the next day ( with dr filipe aproval)

SO you know:
I had 300 cc Natrelle implants overthe muscle( my doc said to me it suited better)
I had my scar placed in me arm pit
It has been 3 months now and a barely can see it. I have laser schedule next week to make it even less visible (i will have it done in my doctors office)

Best thing i ever done!

I'm glad you're so happy with your results. Thank you immensely for sharing!

Brazil Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Filipe has been wonderful from the beginning. He has not hesitated to answer my questions, and is very clear in explaining risks, benefits, sizing, etc. Staff is great as well and very personable.