titan - Brazil

I had one sesson of titan for about 20 minutes...

I had one sesson of titan for about 20 minutes just 2 months ago. I do not know if it is because I lost weight a little bit but I feel that I lost fat on my face.So I started to feel that I looked older 3 weeks after this procedure. I am 35 years old and I was already a skinny person all my life and I just had titan for maintain my youth look because I have zero wrinkles and no sag skin at all. People always give me no more than 25 years old.. my boyfriend is 23 years old and sad that i looked more skinnier than normal.. I am sure if it is because this TITAN laser I had.. During the procedure which lasted no more than 20 minutes face and neck I did not feel any pain any redness and nothing afterwards.. My face is definitly more lifted and skinnier which i do not like ... I had an impression that I lost my shubby cheeks which I loved and now I have a more serious expression which made me look older.. maybe it is my own impression... but I feel very depressed now.. I wanted my shubby look back and I do not know how long it will take to vanish away.. I feel betrayd and angry now.. because my doc told me this is completely safe ....

I had the Titan laser about 2 months ago. I am 35...

I had the Titan laser about 2 months ago. I am 35 years old and I always looked 10 years younger ( everyone says that I looked like a teen girl) I am very thin and the doc who performed the titan laser on my face and neck assured me that this procedure does not burn fatness on the face and should not be worried about having a thinner face..He told me this procedure just tight the skin and in my case would be only for maintenance my fresh skin the way it is longer because I did not have any signs of laxity or saggness at all.. The problem is that I feel that I lost some fat on my face.. I feel my face is thinner and my jawline is very thin now.. MAybe it is just my impression.. I have pictures of myself before and after the procedure and I can provide to you.. I am writing this letter because I am very depressed having a thinner face because my face was already thin at the beginning with a little chubby cheeks ( what made me to look cute ) .. I just lost this little chubby cheeks and they are lifted now ...so I feel that I look old now and I want really to know if the titan laser kills fatness on the face or it is just because tightened my skin so much and lifted my cheeks to the point now that i look artificial and old.. maybe because I did not have a sag skin at the beggining it happened....I am not sure .. maybe because I lost a few pounds in this 2 months ??? Is the titan skin can change the structure of your face???? Can this kill the fat of your face ????I am scared and I want an answer because I read that you are an expert on titan laser .. i will be glad to hear from you..

V

v

Thank you !! I am posting my pictures after 16...

Thank you !! I am posting my pictures after 16 months from titan laser. Actually my 24 years old boyfriend the (guy on the pictures with me)did Titan Laser about 15 months ago as well when he was 23 years old. I could see a difference on his face. His face was more lifted and tighten than before the procedure.. I think it worked better for him than for me because he had much more fatness on his

Walnut Creek Dermatologic Surgeon

She seems expert ..

I agree your face did change, you look more mature, but honestly I think for the better all around. You look great!
I don't see a difference either except that you are smiling bigger and more relaxed in your before photos. Probably the skin tightening is making your smile look "tighter" and that is what is bothering you. It will go away.
You know the results from Titan will not last forever? In a year your face will be back to what it was before... keep your chin up for the time being! :)
I had a look at pictures and cannot notice any difference at all, usually you need at least four treatments to notice the difference

Thank you for your review, I think you look beautiful! How are you feeling about your results now?

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

"maybe because I lost a few pounds in this 2 months" SORRY to scream, but it has probably NOTHING to do with ANY cosmetic procedure you have done, it IS because you have lost the weight!!! In your age, losing weight is the WORST you can do for your skin!!! It happened to me and I blamed all and everything, till I realized what killed my skin... I am not sure if gaining weight back will help - it did help tiny bit to me:) anyways, be happy you still look 25 MAX, it could have been worse:) on photos I c NO difference before/after:)
Dani, I feel you are being very self critical, you look great in the pics. But if you don't like an effect you've had after just one treatment just don't go back for any more and it will fade eventually. The treatment is for tightening lax skin, so if you haven't got any sagging you don't really need it!
I think you look great on the pics but I understand your feeling. I had one and only fraxel dual laser and I feel I lost fat too and my face looks older than before. My friends and family don't see it but I do...I am trying not to think about it too much...
I think you look better, your cheeks look a bit lifted, and your face looks good, not thin. I think you're looking at yourself too critically. You should try to stop finding fault with your face, it looks great.

I just looked at your pictures, and honestly I don't see much of a difference. I am sorry to hear that you are feeling like you are looking worse after the treatment. Here are some Q&A's that might be of interest to you:

Will a Laser-Lift Result in Facial Wasting Like Thermage Treatments?

Thermage or Titan for Skin Laxity Under the Chin?

Please continue to keep us posted on if you notice any more changes in your facial volume. I'll be hoping there are only changes that you like from here forward.