I'm on Number 3! - Brandon, MS

I've had 2 done professionally with great...

I've had 2 done professionally with great results. Please people give it a chance before you post negatively. I didn't get optimum results until my second one. I am a 30 yo black female with very oily skin and lots of discoloration. I peeled alot on day 3 but it subsided probably because I'm so oily so I didn't require alot of moisturizer. It didn't hurt or interrupt my life in any way but learned to do it on thurs afternoon because I looked weird by sat with all the peeling so I don't have to work weekends. you will see a differences after a few days, but I saw results after a few Weeks. I wore less make up, smoother, brighter, and even skin! I just did #3 here at home yesterday. I have a tendency to pick at my skin so it was time for another. My doctor recommended 2 to 3 a year. My coworker did burn worse than myself but she is a really fair skinned caucasian who can't tolerate what I can but she still went back a second time. So, this may not work for everyone. Expect to burn a little and peel alot. I give the Vi Peel 2 thumbs up!

Belle Meade Medical Flowood MS

Carrier was great! Hardly any wait time, answers questions, prices were average, plenty info and instructions with contact info. She does talk a bit much but is friendly!