Rhinoplasty Nightmare - Brandon, FL

Thanks to dr Wayne lee whom I received rhinoplasty...

Thanks to dr Wayne lee whom I received rhinoplasty for a slightly crooked nose (not noticeable to anybody but me and a professional) I now have a completely crooked, deformed nose and am spending 10,000 on a revision rhinoplasty. It has been a nightmare, and dr wayne lee has no answers. In fact he told me to go to another plastic surgeon to find out what went wrong. When I came to him numerous times for follow ups he told me it was not crooked at all (as if I was hallucinating) finally at 9 months he agreed after me crying and saying over and over it's obviously crooked!! Going to dr Wayne lee for my nose job was the worst decision. I must say he did an OK job on my breast lift and implant, not great, but OK. However he is really horrible at nose jobs.
Brandon Plastic Surgeon

I'm very sorry this happened to you. I've been living through a nightmare similar to yours. Read my review. It may help you in a small way knowing that you're not alone. My doctor told me that this is all in my "head"! I guess that's how they justify their incompetence! I hope you'll get it fixed one day. Keep well:))
Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!
I feel your nightmare and I feel your pain!!! You look like you still have something left to work with though, so that is very fortunate. Take your time finding a surgeon because you don't want to be going through this over and over. Good luck to you! :)
Sorry this happened to you. Good luck with your revision.
Thank you. I'm doing a lot of research this time and going to a facial specialist in California, though my trust on doctors is tainted. I saw so many horror stories before my surgery and you always think...that won't be me. I spent 15000 on my surgery and dr lee had great credentials. Lesson: it can always happen to you so research research research
May I ask who you're going to in Calif? You can p.m. if you don't want to say publicly. Thanks
I'm thinking about either dr Richard Ellenbogen or dr Andrew frankel
I hope you keep us updated on your journey. I'd love to see photos of their work. Good luck.
Since you're in FL, have you considered Richard Davis?
You're in Florida? You should research Dr. Richard Davis in Miramar Fl.. His revision pics look very good. Good luck.
Thanks for the comments I have a consult with dr Richards in October. His work looks great and his reviews are 5 star but revision rhinoplasty is so scary...I
I'm very sorry for your pain. Thank you for sharing your story and photos with us. Hopefully your story will help others when doing their research. I also made the mistake of trusting a general plastic surgeon when I should have been consulting with Facial Plastic surgeons with tons of rhinoplasty experience. I hope you find a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who can fix it to your liking. Best of luck to you.