Rewarding Myself for Hard Work - Brandon, FL

At 26 years old, I had a Breast Augmentation with...

At 26 years old, I had a Breast Augmentation with Mentor Memory Gel Silicone implants. I had 400cc / 425cc, and went from a small A to a small D. The results were amazing, and more than I could have wanted.
At 27, I had Liposuction to my abdomen and thighs. I was obese throughout my teenage years, and after losing almost 100 pounds, I had just a few problem areas that needed help. There was minimal pain and bruising, and I was again amazed at the results.
Chicago General Surgeon

I consulted Dr. Truong for a Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck procedure after consulting with other physicians in my local area of Sarasota, and not feeling confident with having them perform the surgeries. Dr. Truong was very informative about both procedures, and actually explained that if I was to have a tummy tuck at 26 years old, the results may be destroyed if I were to have children later in life, and I was better off to have liposuction to the area of concern. None of the other physicians I had consulted with had mentioned that, and I was grateful that Dr. Truong was honest about it instead of just taking my money. I couldn't be happier with the results of both surgeries! Dr. Truong was very caring throughout the recovery process, and I would recommend him to anyone looking to have a cosmetic procedure. He was worth the drive from Sarasota, and I will be returning for any future needs.

Are you still happy with your breast aug results? Glad your doctor pointed out the risks of a tummy tuck. Sounds like the lipo was a well deserved reward for all your hard work. Congratulations!