Gravity Was Not my Friend - Bradenton, FL

I am 5'-3" and weight 116 pounds, which is a...

I am 5'-3" and weight 116 pounds, which is a weight I've been +/- at for most of my life. I still have some exceptional designer clothes, and they we're starting to get way too tight. I talked with Dr. Scott, and my problem was gravity - at my age (54) all the excess skin was bunched up around my waist, and I never liked my inner thighs. So, I made the decision to do lipo. I am thrilled with the results, my clothes fit perfectly, and I feel much younger now. Be sure and wear the compression garments as instructed, you really do need to have them on for about 6 weeks. I did my in the winter so no one could tell I had them on, and it wasn't too hot for them. Wearing them takes a little getting used to.

I am going to have to wear mine over the summer…not quite sure how I am going to pull that off!
I'm with you HopefulNJ! I'm having my PS at the end of July & I'm worried about adjusting to wearing a GC throughout the heat of summer! errr! I didn't want to wait until Autumn, so I am going to have endure the CG for best results! Thank goodness for A/C! Take care!
Congrats!!
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

I had a facelift by Dr. Scott the previous June, and when I decided to do the lipo, I didn't hesitate to call him. He is so gentle and kind. Excellent results!