Exceptional Results! Took 15 Years off my Appearance! - Bradenton, FL

Going through elective surgery is a big decision. ...

Going through elective surgery is a big decision. Prior to taking the plunge, I talked with a three of my most trusted physicians and he got absolutely glowing referrals from each of them. Dr. Scott, and his entire team, made the process much easier for both me and my husband. His reassuring manner, follow-up after and ethics in general are outstanding. When it's time to do it again, I won't think twice, I'll just book an appointment with him!
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jeffrey Scott is an exceptionally well skilled doctor. His kind and gentle manner are very reassuring. In addition, he doesn't try to "upsell" any unnecessary procedures. I trust this doctor completely. You will not regret having him perform your "beauty enhancements". In fact, my husband is now considering having a rejuvenating surgery with Dr. Scott!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Facelift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Facelift community today.