Dysport Vs Botox

Nancy Dowe is a very informative and honest...

Nancy Dowe is a very informative and honest specialist in skin care and skin rejuvenation and has top of the line products and services. She was very gentle and used a numbing cream before injections. I had Botox 10 years ago,from another skincare professional and it swelled my forehead and stung extremely bad. Dysport has given me no problems with swelling or redness like Botox.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Dysport  community.  Simply add an update to your review with this information.

Your welcome. My experience with Botox was not good, but I have veery sensitive skin so this may be why I had a reaction to it.
Dysport vs. Botox...I have had both for " crows feet". I prefer Dysport. My lines are alot deeper than when I had Botox , and the results are great, even with low dose.

Dysport first experience for crows feet

Very pleased! I posted that I had 120 units by mistake. It was 30 units for crows feet.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Nancy Dowe

She gave me all the information before and after very thoroughly. It was not painful at all! I had Botox 10 years ago, and it stung and swelled my forehead. No discomfort at all with Dysport. She was very gentle and informative and realistic. Spa Renity is really a professional establishment owned my Dr. Doug and Nancy Dowe and they always have great specials and are true professionals!