I always wanted to have Braces but lacked the courage to make the commitment - So Far So Good - Lynnwood, WA

I am 35 years old. I always wanted to have Braces...

I am 35 years old. I always wanted to have Braces but lacked the courage to make the commitment. Like most people my age you think after a certain age "Whats the point?" Although I am only 2 months into this experience I can already see and feel my teeth moving. I was very uncomfortable at the beginning but now I smile big and wide knowing that in a little more than a year from today I will have a wonderfully straight smile. I decided to go with braces because I knew I could never keep the Invisalign trays on for over 20 hours a day consistently. Although I miss some of my favorite foods such as popcorn and chewing gum, I know it will all be worth it at the end.

Dr. Pellegrini

Very clean, up to date, professional office with an incredibly friendly staff. Love the current technology and amenities that are provided to both patients and family waiting. Also they are very efficient, accommodating and will work around your schedule!