So Far So Good - Bozeman, MT

I am a 49 year woman. I 5'7" 1/2 and have always...

I am a 49 year woman. I 5'7" 1/2 and have always weight between 128 - 136. I had maintained a flat stomach all of my life until I hit my early 40's. It was driving me nuts to suddenly have this belly appear.
On June 21 I had cool sculpting performed at my Dermatologist office on my belly area. As others have mentioned it is shocking how much it sucks you in to the machine but certainly not painful or anything. I did feel as though I had to whisper and not inhale/exhale to deeply for fear it would pop off. In about 8 minutes I was totally comfortable. I had brought my Ipad and sat and read a book. Truly, I thought it was a piece of cake. When my time was up, I was dreading them taking me off of the suction because I had heard that it hurts when they massage the area.
My belly looked like a giant stick of frozen butter - the nurse said she had never seen one as frozen as mine. She started to massage and yes, it is definitely uncomfortable but not screaming agony or anything. I then got up, got dressed and went shopping and resumed my day. By the end of the day my belly was very tender and very swollen. Again though, completely manageable. For 2 or so weeks my belly was still fatter than my original size and sore. Not only is it tender but ITCHY! I just put it out of my mind and kept telling myself that it is only temporary and it will be worth it. Some people have said how horrible it is, I would not say that at all, simply uncomfortable at times.
I am now a little over 3 weeks since I had it done. I can see that definitely my belly is going down in size and I only have a very slight itching, no pain. I am confident that I am going to have good results. In fact, I have scheduled to have my love handles done too! I wish I had photos to share but unfortunately I didn't think to take before pix. I am going to ask when I go back in (at the 3 month mark) to see if they will email me my before picture that they took.

It has been one month since I had my procedure. I...

It has been one month since I had my procedure. I can definitely see a difference. Even my husband said just yesterday that he could tell that my belly was getting flatter. I am hoping that when I go in for a 3mth checkup that they will let me have a copy of my "before" picture, then I can post my before and after. :) I am really excited now that I am seeing some results and only expect that it will get even better in the next month or so.

Just had my love handles done on the 8th of...

Just had my love handles done on the 8th of October. Piece of cake! Again, the suction is really strong. Truly felt no pain, I sat and read a book for the whole 2 hours. Afterward the areas were a little painful and bruised but certainly managable. I grocery shopped when I was thru with the procedure. It is now Oct. 12, very little pain, still bruised and not a big deal. Can't wait to see the results in a few weeks.
My lower ab (first procedure) looks GREAT!, my upper ab (second procedure) which was done a few weeks ago is starting to show some difference too.
My opinion so far - Little discomfort and TOTALLY worth it!!!
I am going to submit before and after pics when I am all done.

I am so so happy with this. It has now been 6...

I am so so happy with this. It has now been 6 months since I started with the cool sculpting. First did my belly, then my upper ab, then my love handles. No down time, minimal discomfort. I would highly recommend this. The staff at Dr. Mann's office was awesome to boot!
Dr. Theresa Mann

I see this doctor for regular yearly skin checks as my fam has a history of skin cancer, so I've seen her for quite some time.

Looks great!
It is now Sep 21, I had my procedure on June 21 so it's been 3 months. All I can say is WOW! I have had fabulous results and am completely happy. Went in to the doc's office yesterday and the nurse called me a "hyper responder".
I had my lower abdomen done first, thought I'd do my love handles next but as it turned out they had an opening yesterday and I went ahead and did my upper ab this time. In October I will do the love handles. My procedure yesterday was just as easy as the first time. A little tugging when they first put the vacuum thingy on, then the freezing sensation which was not bad at all, then the sit and wait for 1 hour. It is a tiny bit tender today but truly no worse than a bruise feels. I am going to post before & after photos after everything is done. This has been well worth it to me. Can't wait to see how it all is going to turn out.

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great that you didn't feel much pain, a lot of people do but then again everyone has a different pain level! Please do keep us updated as your results progress!