Cool Sculpting on Vacation - Bozeman, MT

I have been thinking of having the Cool Sculpting...

I have been thinking of having the Cool Sculpting procedure for several months. I have been in Montana for a month now and saw an advertisement by Pure Dermatology in Bozeman. I am 53 and have been struggling with stubborn belly fat for about a year. I am very active. I checked "not sure" under "is it worth it" simply because I haven't had time to see the results. It takes about 60-90 days. The procedure was easy, pretty painless and I have minimum bruising and swelling. As of today I am fairly pain free, mostly just tender. Janelle and Christine who performed the procedure are amazing. The staff at Pure Dermatology makes you feel like you have known them forever. I will post more as I start to see changes. I had two treatments on my abdomen and one treatment on each "love handle."
Bozeman Dermatologist

Amazing staff. Knowledgeable, helpful, friendly. Should I need further Cool Sculpting procedures I will return to Pure Dermatology for them.

Hi Lola -- Welcome to RealSelf! I've never heard of having CoolSculpting on vacation, but considering that it's non-invasive I can certainly see the appeal. :) Please keep us posted on your results, and thanks for sharing your progress so far!