Cool Sculpting for Belly and "Love Handles" - Bozeman, MT

GREAT experience at the clinic where I had the...

GREAT experience at the clinic where I had the procedure! The staff members were all friendly, explained things clearly, and were very attentive. They helped me feel comfortable and answered questions regarding the concerns I had. The procedure was not painful as other people had described in reviews I read. I was able to go to my regular exercise class later in the day. Right now I am on day 3 and am experiencing very little discomfort. I take Ibuprofen every few hours and am just being careful not to bump or jostle my mid-section.

Going well

As far as I can tell, my healing process seems to be going well. I continue to take Ibuprofen regularly so have not experienced too much cramping. It has been 10 days since my procedure. My belly is still somewhat swollen and tender, but I continue to exercise regularly. I have wrapped my mid-section with an ace bandage at times because it is uncomfortable to bounce around too much. And I certainly do not want anyone or anything bumping into me! I also use a clay cold pack daily. Can't really tell what is happening internally, but I know that it takes weeks to see results. So, we shall see.
One further thing to note: I was able to use the "small applicator" for my procedures. It seems like people experience more discomfort when using the larger one.

Continued progress

Nearing the 3 week mark and feeling pretty good. Still tender to the touch and a bit uncomfortable when doing any kind of jumping around (i.e. Jazzercise class). Not nearly as swollen and have not taken much Ibuprofen over the last few days. My perception is that I look similar to the way I did before the procedure, possibly a bit smaller in the love-handle areas. Continuing to think positively that the fat cells are going away daily! Drinking lots of water to help flush.

Not much to report right now...

Continuing to heal. Still hurts a bit to the touch. And still somewhat numb. Also beginning to feel the itchy sensations that come with healing. Can't really see any big changes, but my check-in appointment isn't until the end of October so I continue to be optimistic. Just giving the whole process time.
Bozeman Dermatologist

There were 2 women in the office who performed my procedure. They were both professional as well as fun and friendly. I had a brief interaction with the regular doctor in the office which was also very positive. I would recommend this office to anyone who is interested in Cool Sculpting or any of the other services offered.

Thanks for sharing!  I look forward to hearing what happens over the next few weeks, keep us posted!