Thrilled with Freezing Them off - Boynton Beach, FL

My dermatologist froze four age spots off my hands...

My dermatologist froze four age spots off my hands with liquid nitrogen.
It was very minor ache type pain for a couple of hours, then they turned red, slightly swollen, then scabbed over.
Three weeks later they simply peeled off. The areas stayed pink for a couple of weeks then turned skin color and you can't see they were ever there. Love it!
cheap easy fix.

Dr. Neilson

he is very nice doctor

That is good to hear.  I just had liquid nitrogen done to brown spots on my legs, forearms and shoulders 5 days ago.  I am hoping to have the same results as you.
It took about six weeks altogether for the redness to go away. You can't tell there was anything there now. It hurt bad for a few seconds while he did that but not unbearable.
A sharp stinging for about 5 seconds.
There was a slight burning sensation. I'm not sure how well this has worked for me since it has only been one week.
My dermatologist zapped sun spots on my hands and lower arms. The first couple of hours there was minor burning and now no pain. It has be a week since this procedure and the spots are till very red. I am a bit concerned because the spots are still very red.
It is supposed to take several weeks, a month or more for the redness to go away.  How are you now?

That is awesome you found a cheap & easy fix that works well for you!!

Was it painful while they were doing it, or was it just the minor ache the whole time?