Facelift / Neck Lift - Two Very Happy People

My wife had a face lift and a neck lift and I had...

My wife had a face lift and a neck lift and I had a neck lift at the beginning of this year. Both of us are extremely pleased with every aspect of the experience starting with the administrative staff, medical staff, and especially the doctors. This is a truly professional and caring organization in every sense of the word.

If you are that happy with your doctor, why not mention his name?
I neglected to follow up on this conversation, and I am sorry. I was so thrilled with the immediate results of my facelift with upper and lower eyelifts. However, 18 months later my neck and jowls began sagging to the point where it appeared nothing had been done at all. My eyes were still good. When I spoke to my PS about it, he told me that he was not a miracle worker and what did I expect? Well, what I expected was something that would last for longer than 18 months! After much agonizing, I finally bit the bullet and had another full facelift done. I chose a doctor whose practice is 70% facelifts. The difference was huge! The recovery took longer, I had more bruising and swelling, but the results are phenomenal. He told me that unfortunately what I had done in the previous surgery was more like a mini facelift. There was no cutting under my chin or anything the first time. The second surgeon's name is Dr. Arthur Handal in Boca Raton, FL.
yes, please do!
You didn't mention your doctor's name or location.