Tummy Tuck and BA in December 2011! - Bowling Green, OH

Hello! I am 34 years old and have four babies....

Hello! I am 34 years old and have four babies. Before becoming pregnant I weighed 97 lbs and my first baby was a 9 pounder! My skin was stretched and muscles were separated leaving me with stretched out saggy skin :(

My oldest child is now 13 years old and I have been waiting that long to fix my belly! I am done having children and am more than ready to get the show on the road!

My surgery date is Dec 19 2011 and can't come soon enough!!! At this point I am not fearful just excited, but that could change as the time gets closer :) If I feel brave enough I will post before pics. I will keep everyone posted on my new adventure!

Ok, so I am going to be brave enough to post some...

Ok, so I am going to be brave enough to post some pics :/ Here they are!!

I see that your tt will be on the same day as mine. I go into surgery at 7:30 Can't wait, very nervous, but its time. Will be watching for your updates and will be putting mine up also! Good luck
LMM3, the time is coming soon!! This site has helped me feel much more comfortable with the procedure and made me feel less nervous! I will be thinking about you and hopefully talking to you along the way :)
Sounds like a plan!
Hello. My TT surgery is scheduled for Dec 19 as well. 46 days and counting!!! I can't wait. I have 3 kids, 2 of them being twins. So, my pregnancies took a number on my stomach as well. I can't wait to get my flat stomach back!!! I am nervous about several things, but with what I have read on here, it makes me realize I will make it through and to expect ups and downs. As long as I'm prepared, I think I'll be okay. I'm just hoping I will be up and moving around by 12/25, so I can be active in my children's Christmas.
Hi Scared mum! I think the reason I am not really scared at the moment is because I have been waiting for so long to do this and I am just excited I actually have a date!! I hope that you become more excited and less scared, remember it is a gift that you are giving to yourself, and being a mom you deserve it! We will be excited together!!
Hello littlebumper. My surgery date is the 20th. Im more scared than excited at the moment. I'm hoping that will change as the day gets closer. It will be nice to share the journey with you.

Welcome to the adventure girlie!   Four babies would do a number on the poor tummy:)   It's great you are able to do something nice for yourself now.  You are going to love the results!  Say goodbye to that skin forever.

Make sure to get all of your holiday chores done before the 19th.  You definitely won't be up for anything after surgery.  Have you told your family and friends about this?  Just curious with the holidays and all.

You are brave enough to post pictures:)  It's hard but we have all done it.  No judgment will be passed here.  You will only find support and encouragement.  Keep posting and I look forward to following your journey.

Hello Kimmer25! Thank you for all of the kind words! I have told my family and some friends, they are supporting me which is excellent! I have my holiday lists made and plan on finishing a week or two before my surgery. Pics will come soon :)

Perfect!   That all sounds great.