Tummy Tuck and BA in December 2011! - Bowling Green, OH

Hello! I am 34 years old and have four babies....

Hello! I am 34 years old and have four babies. Before becoming pregnant I weighed 97 lbs and my first baby was a 9 pounder! My skin was stretched and muscles were separated leaving me with stretched out saggy skin :(

My oldest child is now 13 years old and I have been waiting that long to fix my belly! I am done having children and am more than ready to get the show on the road!

My surgery date is Dec 19 2011 and can't come soon enough!!! At this point I am not fearful just excited, but that could change as the time gets closer :) If I feel brave enough I will post before pics. I will keep everyone posted on my new adventure!

Ok, so I am going to be brave enough to post some...

Ok, so I am going to be brave enough to post some pics :/ Here they are!!

I see that your tt will be on the same day as mine. I go into surgery at 7:30 Can't wait, very nervous, but its time. Will be watching for your updates and will be putting mine up also! Good luck
LMM3, the time is coming soon!! This site has helped me feel much more comfortable with the procedure and made me feel less nervous! I will be thinking about you and hopefully talking to you along the way :)
Sounds like a plan!