BBL, Liposculpture, Lip Grafting!! Dr.Benjamin!! I'm Ready to Become a DOLL!!!! - Bowie, MD

I'm hoping that Almonte can give me the curves and...

I'm hoping that Almonte can give me the curves and tiny waist I've been saving for.. I'm also looking into a dr in the states, Dr. Benjamin! He's done some great work aswell! I need this done ASAP!!!!! I spoke to his wife who is also his nurse and she was soooo nice and helpful, she made me feel at ease
Dr Benjamin

I set my consiltation with Dr. Benjamin and his his wife who also works with him (she's a nurse) and she's very sweet, I told her what I wanted and she kept it 100 with me, I liked that! This is something I've been wanting for a little while now..I've already had my breast implants done and I love cosmetic surgery! !! We as women should always want to look our best!

Congrats and good luck
Welcome and congratulations luv! Best wishes!
Ty! I've also talked to dr. Cabral and I love his work, but I'm scared to travel to another country for surgery
I do understand !! He maybe a great sculpture ps but he has too many deaths on his record! Gives me chills just thinking about those ladies we lost since last summer and a few months ago.
Ty for the info, I did more research and I felt sooo bad for the women and their family...I'm going with Almonte, I think she can do a wonderful job on my body type!
Great!