40 Yr Old Wife, Mother of 4. Need to Get It Together - Bowie, MD

Had a consult with Dr James Benjamin... After a...

Had a consult with Dr James Benjamin... After a few minutes talking with him, I knew he would be the one to perform my bbl. I am 10 days post op and I could not be more happy with my results as most of the swelling has already subsided. I FEEL LIKE A GIRL AGAIN. As a direct result of my bbl, a FEW of my friends will be setting up consults with Dr Benjamin. LADIES....... Get in line..... Dr B. Is the BEST. Not to mention that he's affordable.

Slow and steady

Well.... Most of the swelling is gone. My husband massages me every other day. This seems to help. I've got a couple of problem ( painful ) areas but you know... No pain no glory. Gotta put my dog of 14yrs down on Tuesday. Not really in the mood to talk about my butt.
Bowie Plastic Surgeon

Dr Benjamin is the best. Check him out for yourself. I'm SURE you will agree! I found him through a friend of mine...... She told me the same thing. I'm now 10 days post op. ELATED

Welcome to rs hun! I'm from Maryland too. I should be asleep now, but I'm anxious because I'm scheduled for my bbl procedure in less than 5 hours from now. I'm actually in Miami having mine done. I did all the research I could so I could stay in Maryland, but the coast didn't match the results. I wasn't impressed at all, not even a little bit. Actually considered Dr Benjamin though. I'll be following your journey.
Hope everything went well with your procedure. Start taking stool softeners now. The last thing you need is to be backed up from all the pain meds. I'll be following your journey as well.
Thanks hun! You should consider Miami. Like you, I wanted to stay local, but I didn't see anyone giving the results I was looking for. I'm extremely happy with my decision! It's much cheaper too.