SmartLipo is the Way to Go for Localized Fat

The price was wonderful considering all the areas...

The price was wonderful considering all the areas treated. I am a very active woman who eats healthy doesn't just work out, but trains to maintain strength, power, speed and endurance on a regular basis. Even with all my hard training and healthy diet, I had areas on my body that would not go away, even when I was training to compete and had only 16% body fat. This procedure had nothing to do with numbers on a scale, rather localized sections of fat that were completely resistant to exercise and diet.

The cons: it is a little bit painful after the procedure, but I am on day 2 without any pain medication so it's not completely unbearable pain. There is also bruising, so far minimal and I'm hopeful that the vitamin K cream will help with that.

Pros: The doctor and staff were GREAT and so helpful! I've never met a nicer staff at any medical facility. The nurse sat and talked with me throughout the majority of the procedure and held my water so I could occasionally sip it when my mouth got too dry.

I am still recovering but am excited to see my results!

what body parts did you do hun?

How are you doing now? Would love to hear a follow-up about your results.

Hi! Thanks for your comment. I have a consultation at Avanti this week. I was curious what body parts you had done? Best to you with your healing!
Dr. Schlosser/Avanti Skin Center

Dr. was very willing to work with me and made me feel relaxed even though I was considerably nervous. He didn't give me the whole, 'every one is nervous' speech but rather talked to me and made me feel very comfortable. He ensured the nurse was with me at all times and I'm very thankful for all her help! Best nurse ever!