IPL and Sublative Treatment of Chest and Neck - Boulder, CO

Having spent all of my childhood and most of my...

Having spent all of my childhood and most of my young adulthood in the sun, I am now left with sunspots, uneven skin color and texture and a multitude of “beauty marks”. I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Becker who suggested IPL and Sublative. He was very informative, answered all my questions and made sure there were no contraindications for treatment. His staff is very experienced and meticulous.

I had both treatments done on the same day. After having had numbing cream applied, there was minimal discomfort during the treatment. Use of the cold air blower also helped. Afterwards, I had some redness and tingling and a hot feeling that lasted for a few hours. I also had some grid marks that I was able to cover with 30 SPF tinted moisturizer. The dark spots were definitely noticeable and they became darker as time went on and started to flake off after about a week. Throughout this time I kept my skin moisturized with Cetaphil and used sunscreen every day.

After one treatment I noticed a big improvement in the pigmentation and texture. Overall my skin seemed smoother, thicker and more youthful. My pores also appear smaller. I was pleased with the lifting of the dark spots and plan to schedule my second treatment. In the meantime, I will not leave the house without applying sunscreen!

I will post again after my next treatment.
Boulder Dermatologist

I was very pleased with my experience.

Thank you for sharing your review of this procedure.  Sounds like everything went very well and I will be anxious to hear how the final treatment goes.