Excellent Experience with Eyelid Reconstructive Surgery with Hard Palate Graft and Skin Graft -Boulder, CO

Lone Tree Oculoplastic Surgeon

My optometrist, Dr. Michelle Sancho, recommended that I see him. I consulted with Dr. McCracken to discuss solutions to improve my bilateral eyelid closure approximately 1-1/2 years ago. Two previous surgeons had removed multiple nodules under my eyes, which resulted in inadequate eyelid closure causing medical issues and discomfort. In 2012 Dr. McCracken succeeded in surgically repairing one of my eyelids, and in 2013, he agreed to perform surgery on my other eye, which was in worse condition with very pronounced scar tissue. It’s been two months since Dr. McCracken performed my 2013 surgery, and he is now closely monitoring my healing process, as he did in 2012, to provide the best possible results. I am very appreciative of Dr. McCracken’s outstanding surgical skills and his determination to improve my eyelid closure, which had caused several years of vision problems. I also want to extend my appreciation to his professional staff at McCracken Eye and Face Institute, Ashley, Darchelle, Gail and Alaina. Each are hard-working and very dedicated to providing the best possible experience for Dr. McCracken’s patients. I highly recommend choosing Dr. McCracken for reconstructive and cosmetic eyelid surgery and have been pleased with the surgical outcomes.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in