Worst Experience - Boulder, CO

I would never recommend this provider, I need a BA...

I would never recommend this provider, I need a BA release however I don't think I would return to this facility. Besides the BA I had an upper and lower bleph all three procedures at the same time. of course went back in for a revision on my upper lids. Terrible service when I went in for my eye revision it was Extremely painful, I had to made him stop a few times because i could feel him stitching and making the incisions. Wait time approximately 20 to 25 minutes actual time spend is less than five. Wished there were more reviews on him prior to both my surgeries.

Boulder Plastic Surgeon

Rating via internet

He's Canuck, and did his residency in Halifax, where they almost killed my FIL. That should tell you something.

I'm so sorry for what you've been through, Songa. Do you think you'll go to another doctor to get the BA fixed?

Thanks for sharing. What do you mean that you need a BA release?

The initial surgery, my right breast is higher than my left side. He recommends a release. ..been five months hasn't dropped. I'm hesistant to go back since I've had a bad experience with the bleph revision.
Since my right breast wasn't dropping, on dec 2012 I decided to go back in for a right breast release. It's been five moths post op, my right breast isn't healing properly and there is a fold underneath where he made the incision. I went in for a follow up one month post op, DR Swail clams that in time the incision will heal and that the sensation that I'm feeling should go away. Currently on my right breast I can feel the implant moving, almost as if the implant is falling down or into my arm pits. According to Dr Swail it's a natural feeling . Please read my posting and if anyone would like more info, DO NOT Hesitate to contact me.