Silkn FaceFX Anti-Aging Device - Use It As Recommended and See Results That Last

The device is an at-home treatment and it's very...

The device is an at-home treatment and it's very easy to use. I apply to the parts of my face that need it and because it has a built-in sensor, I don't have to worry about it burning my face/skin. I has seen wrinkles gradually dissipate with newer, cleaner skin and now I have a great less wrinkles around my eyes and forehead. It's changed my life because now I have a lot more confidence than before and really don't worry about checking myself out in the mirror, though I do because I'm so happy with the results. One drawback i will say is that you need to make sure that you are using it like a regimen and not skipping over anything if you want to see the best results.

After using this device for a month and a half, I...

After using this device for a month and a half, I have seen a steady improvement on the parts of my face that seemed the least lively and fading. I've been doing my best to keep to a strict schedule. Some wrinkles seem to be fading but it probably needs more time to have truly impressive results. The battery charge is doing great so I'm happy about that after reading from some reviews that it might not be so reliable. More to come later!

That is awesome that you are seeing good results from the device! I bought a Tanda, but find that it is too time consuming to stick with the regimine. How often do you do it? Daily?