I did have the "11" between my eyebrows. - Worth Every Penny - Castle Rock, CO

I have been getting Botox injections for just over...

I have been getting Botox injections for just over a year now. Although I have very few wrinkles, I did have the "11" between my eyebrows....the noticeable frown lines that so many people get. Botox was the first treatment that I experimented with - and of all the things I have had done, it is still the cheapest and produces the best results. It takes about 3 days for the Botox to "set" so that you can't frown anymore. A lovely side effect is that for the first few months before the intial effects start to wear off, you also get a slight brow lift from the dispersing toxin. After a few months the "lift" effect goes away, but the frown lines take a while to come back. I had my first injection done in January of 2007 and it lasted about five months. After my second injection in June, the results lasted even longer - I didn't have another injection until January 2008 - and even then the frown lines had not entirely returned. The dr. actually used LESS product! Botox produces remarkable results with no downtime and at little expense. Love it!!

Where did you go for botox?