Botox Works, Inside & Out!!

I have been using this product for a few years now...

I have been using this product for a few years now and have been very happy with the results. I go in every three months because I find it wears off about then. The only down fall is in this economy and with all the new products coming out "regular" people like me are finding it hard to afford. I only wish companies knew how much is means to regular moms and non-wealthy women to look great too, if we look great on the outside we feel good on the inside. In my case I happen to have been struck with a rheumatoid disease at a young age which rendered me unable to work anymore which makes it even harder, but I am fighting this disease and Botox has helped me from the outside even though my disease is ravaging me from the inside. I'd love more discounts and such, I'm just thankful I can do it right now because my doctor said in oder to fight the disease make myself "pretty" when I can and Botox makes me feel pretty, at least on the outside anyway! Thank you! :~)

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hi 4436anon,

Thanks for your review, I was wondering instead of paying for Botox every 3 months have you considered getting something more permanent done? Then you would only have a one time expense. :) Let me know how everything goes.

-Britt