Worth It! Even a Scaredy Cat Like Me Can Do It

I recently received Botox to my forehead…....

I recently received Botox to my forehead…. I was of course scared and very hesitant as I am with these things, but notice a tired look in my face. I am only 29 and was not sure I should worry about it but it did bug me so I figured I would just have a consultation.

My Doc was great not pressuring at all and very informative. One thing I like is that botox would prevent wrinkles as well as fill them, because it stops the expression that was making them.

I went home thought about it and decided to go ahead and do it. Before I went in I researched every horrible thing that could ever happen from botox and got myself completely freaked out. I went in talking about droopy eyelids and migraine headaches.

My Doc completely reassured me and said that had never happened to anyone “knock on wood” she had worked on, but was honest about the slight risk.

She suggested that we use a very light dose this time and see how it goes. So we did that, and 5 days out I am SO happy with the results. I still can make expressions, but my wrinkles are gone!

Love it!!!

Serenity Med Spa

Was very infomative and professional. Wanted to do less than more.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in