Botox- a New Preventative Medicine for Youth - Provo, UT

Being 22 years of age Botox never crossed my mind...

Being 22 years of age Botox never crossed my mind until one of my older girlfriends through a Botox party at a local docs office. I reluctantly joined the group and they convinced me to get a little in the forehead and middle of the brow. I was thrilled with the results.

I didn't even know I had wrinkles until I did the botox but the best part about it is that I am training my muscles at an early age for preventative wrinkles in the future. I urge young girls to start getting in on the preventative fillers and injections- less work and less money in the future if you do.

I would rather do minor touch ups now then a costly face lift in my 40s. I would recommend Botox to everyone.

Orem Plastic Surgeon

My doctor had a clear focus on preventative care and anti aging. Although he pushes inner beauty and the importance of confidence within yourself, its not science that as we age we must make daily choices to continue to take care of our bodies. Some of those choices need assistance. His staff are all so sincere and I think it is the first spa I have been to where that cattiness does not exist. I would highly recommend Dr. Crofts to anyone. He also continues to inform me of upcoming procedures. Heck yea!