Botox Did Not Work As Described

I had a Botox injection in my forehead and in the...

I had a Botox injection in my forehead and in the area near the eyes to reduce "crow feet effect". Three days after the procedure the eyelid of my right eye drooped so that my eye is a sleeping position e.g. fully closed.

That was my second injection, the first one was without any complications. I contacted my doctor and he said he could not do anything and was not bothered to do anything because I had signed the consent form.

However, before the procedure he said that complications are rare and did not mention a possibility of a drooping eye at all. Now I am depressed, unable to perform my normal duties.

I contacted many other places and the only answer I heard that it would vanish by itself over some time. One week passed, my eye is fully closed. What shall I do now? Should I be put down?

Body Laser Clinic, Essex House

He left me without any basic advice and contributed even more to my depression. He never answered my calls nor any of his PAs.He did not e[plain me the possibility of such a complication, on the contrary it was made clear that it would be very unlikely.