I Love my Results...will Do Again for Sure!

I had botox for the first time 5 days ago and I...

I had botox for the first time 5 days ago and I love the results.  There was little pain and I had no swelling or bruising.  I did get a headache the next day, but I have them often so I'm hesitant to blame it on the botox.

One thing that I was very surprised by is how it seemed to lift the brow.  In my case, this is more of an improvement than helping with the frown lines as I have very heavy eyelids and it seemed to lift them up.  The only concern I have is one eyebrow seems to be arched a little more than the other.  I have read that when one seems higher than the other, that its actually one eyelid is sagging.  That is not the case with me.  My brows had zero arch and were straight across.  Now I have a nice arch on both brows, just one is a little bit higher.  Does that mean I need more botox in the lower side to correct?  I have not talked to my doctor as I am scheduled for Fraxel Re:pair on Friday and was just gonna have him take a look then.
Skin Care Institute-Tulsa

I was wondering if anybody has used SmoothMed, which is in NYC that administers Botox, Juvederm, etc. Any results, would you recommend. Thanks.