BOTOX IS EVIL - Beverly Hills, CA

Dont believe your doctor when they say...

Dont believe your doctor when they say "nothing can go wrong." or "it's rare" i went to a doctor (high profile in beverly hills---writes articles for journals etc etc) he did juvaderm first--very little. i liked it so trusted him.

i asked about the horizontal lines on my forehead--they weren't bad so iasked it doing them would efect my eyes or make my frown lines worse. he answered no--nothing to worry about.

four days later my eye lids were fleshy--again he assured me --nothing was wrong. six days later i woke up and one eye had NO LID--i went to see him--he said it was all in my head--HEY I HAVE NO LID ON ONE EYE---he said the problem was my skin. it was too fleshy--he's a dermatologist--how come he didn't know this could happen? he said the answer was more botox in my frows because he thinks they are ugly---course i didn't have them BEFORE HE SHOT ME WITH BOTOX. he had this attitiude that i was to blame because i have extra skin--yes, it's called an eye lid.

don't believe any doctors. they just want your money. i would say if you are only talking about a few lines it is NOT WORTH THE RISKS

before i look really nice --guys fifteen years my juniior were asking me out---now i am in hiding til the BOTOX makes it way out. this is horrible BOTOX IS FROM HELL.

Don't believe your doctor when they say...

Don't believe your doctor when they say "nothing can go wrong" or "it's rare."

I had a few brow lines. Didn't inject anywhere close to eye. Droopy eye lid. Painful headaches.

Yes it wore off. My eye lid has been a little droopy every since.

If you are talking about a few lines. It's not worth the risk.

Beverly Hills Dermatologist

I think it's the luck of the draw.