Botox Injections in Frown Lines (W/ Video)

I'm 28 years old and have had an increasingly...

I'm 28 years old and have had an increasingly deepening frown line between my eyebrows since I was 20 or 21. (My mother had a similar wrinkle in the same place at a young age.) Here is a video of my latest Botox injections, which was not painful at all because I requested the doctors use numbing cream beforehand. I highly recommend numbing cream at least 15 minutes before your injections; it will really help and you'll barely feel anything!

Be careful. I got botox done for frown lines and now look even more angry and serious than I did before. If you are someone who looks pretty when you smile when you lift up your eyebrows, you might not like the way botox on the brow makes you look. I know after I got mine done, people stopped laughing at my jokes and get offended when I make a sarcastic comment, because I don't look like I'm kidding. It IS a good idea though to start getting a *little* botox in your frown lines by 28. If I had it to do over, I would have started then, because now at 40, the lines don't go away with botox, they just diminish. If I were you, I'd just ask the doctor/specialist to inject a small amount into the brow, so you can still move, but not frown too deeply.
hi, this vid was great this is exactly what i want done and im 28 too, but yours are no where near as bad as mine, i always llok pissed even when im happy. are you totally happy with your results???
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

informative, gentle, patient, friendly, experience