I'm Glad I Went to Dr. Kolstad - San Diego, CA

I've had two Botox treatments done by Dr. Kolstad,...

I've had two Botox treatments done by Dr. Kolstad, and I'm happy with the results. I've had injections done by other doctors but the results I experienced from Dr. Kolstad are significantly better. My forehead creases are gone with some natural movement but without that manican-like frozen appearance.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

I choose Dr. Kolstad because of his humanitarian work. I went back to him because I liked the results I got as a result of his expertise. I've been to a few dermotologists and plastic surgeons, some of them recommended treatments and procedures that were in the doctor's best interests, not mine. Dr. Kolstad has not done that to me. Because of my experiences with him so far, I am comfortable to report that Dr. Kolstad has shown himself to be ethical and genuinely concerned that his patients get the results they want. Also, he gave me an enormous amount of his time to thoroughly and graciously answering my (many, many) questions about a neck and face lift procedure.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Botox community.