wanted to get rid of the hideous lines between my eyes - Couldn't Be Happier - Dayton, OH

I was very nervous during my first treatment, but...

I was very nervous during my first treatment, but I wanted to get rid of the hideous lines between my eyes, vertical lines on the forehead and crow's feet. The experience was no bid deal - minimal pain and no swelling or bruising.

The pain is like a sharp pinch, but it doesn;t last long enough to be a problem.Be sure to shoose your dermatologist or plastic surgeon carefully. I truly believe the results are 90% dependent on the skill of the injector and placement of injections. The first time 80 units used and this was too much. There was minor assymetry and a temporary brow droop. This self-corrected after a few weeks. The next time I only took 50 units. The results are nothing short of amazing.

People notice I look better an younger but they donl;t know why! Love it. The lines are virtually gone and they are not the first thing I see anymore when I look at myself. I look younger, less and angry and less tired. I recently has my thrid treatment along with juvaderm/collagen in the upper lip. I couldn;t be ahppier with the results.

Dr. Patricia Dickerson, Dickerson Dermatology, Centerville, OHio