Botox Experience - Naperville, IL

I tried Botox several years ago because I was...

I tried Botox several years ago because I was unhappy with the lines between my brows and on the corners of my eyes. Although I wanted to try it, I was worried about looking fake and unnatural and I expressed this to Dr. P. He listened carefully and injected conservatively, per my request.

The results were amazing. The lines were removed completely and my entire face looked brighter, more youthful, more awake, yet completely natural. I am ecstatic with the results and would highly recommend to anyone.

Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. P is extremely patient and devotes a great deal of time to each appointment. I never feel rushed as I often do with other doctors. He genuinely cares about his patients and takes the time to treat them with great precision. I see him 3-4x/year for Botox injections and at each appointment he spends a lot of time asking me questions about my last injections, how I felt, was I pleased, is there anything I would like different this time. He also explains what he is doing every single appointment so I never feel concerned. He is highly skilled and I have been extremely pleased with my results.

Hi Chicago,

Welcome to the Botox community! So glad it worked out so well for you. Looking more awake alone would be awesome. Did you have any pain or down time from the procedure? Since you had such a positive experience are you going to continue in the future when necessary? We would love to see pictures if are comfortable sharing. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt