Botox Experience - Hollywood, FL

In the past I have had botox injected for my crows...

In the past I have had botox injected for my crows feet and droopy brows from several different doctors. Dr. M has given me the best result of all of them. His cost is reasonable and he spends time with you, checking and rechecking each line and facial expression as he injects the botox.

The lines at the sides of my eyes are gone and my brows have a lifted, refreshed look. The results are very natural and no one would ever guess this was just from a botox treatment.

I'm sorry, this is more an ad than a comment. AND, the person is intentionally raising her eyebrows, you can tell by the curve of the lines. She is not raising her eyebrows in the "after" photo. These lines are too easily edited out as well, for this comment to be anything but a blatant advertisement.

Hi ms,

So great you found a doctor you like and can trust. According to the community that is super important. Based on such a positive experience is it safe to assume you will continue having this done as needed in the future? Did you have any pain or bruising? We love pictures! Please keep us updated and thanks so much for the review.

-Britt