Dysport in NY - New York, NY

I just had my first botox (the dermatologist...

i just had my first botox (the dermatologist actually used Dysport) treatment at NYDG in New York.
I paid 1200$ for my forehead (no crows feet)
result is ok but many of my friends pay half of that for results that are just as good or better...
what do you think?

Dr. Colbert

too expensive

I have had both Botox and Dyseport. If the dyseport is given correctly it last longer.

I was living in central Mexico and the prices were so so cheap, and the work was great.

The dyseport lasted 4 months and longer somerimes. I returned to the ststes and had two diffent locations due the dyseprt injections. What a rip! each time the stuff lasted maybe two months and cost a small fortune.

I really felt bad for a friend as I talked her into trying them just to see it fade shorley.

The last place said exercising could have made it wear off. Funny I have always worked out, never happened before.

They wonder why woman buy online and take dangerous risk. I don't wonder, it's simple, the cost is way to high and you never know when your the next to get ripped off.

My real question is, why in a third world country are they able to puechase it for so little and the cost to the consumer is attainable, and, the ingredients certain;y work better?

The cost of staying attractive here still is for the rich and famous, us
regular gals are breaking the bank and not getting what we asked for.

I am thinking we need to take , controll back and just boycot the cometic world. I bet you would see prices drop and services improve.

Take a vacation with the money you were going to give your local spa or plastic fantasic surgeon, and find a good honest doc in another country and get it all back for a third of the cost. Recover and have a show off your new looks and have a Ball.
@alliesmom
thanks so much for your post.
you are so right.
i went back to my doctor and he ignored the fact that i was so unhappy with my result.
he said it looks very natural to him but a lot of my friends and collegues have asked me what happened to my eyebrow!
instead he tried to sell me a fraxel and a triad facial for lots of $$$$.
i went to see another doctor here in NYC and i didn't mention what bothered me.
i asked him what he thought was wrong and he said that i clearly had a drooping eyebrow.
he was able to correct it and i am so happy.
You got screwed over in the price. Dysport is cheaper than botox. They can buy a 500 ml bottle of Dysport for 500.00 and even if they charged you 12.00 a unit they are still making a killing.
I had my 11's done, one inj above the eyebrows each, three inj in my crows feet each and it was only 425!
That being said, your Dr. hit a wrong muscle and now your eyebrow is drooping, it is faulty injecting on her part. Dont let her tell you different and dont go back and let her inject any more poison in your face.
Be sure to look at all reviews here and make your self informed about the Drs that support this crap and will never admit that it is their fault, when it fact it is.
All they see are dollar signs.
Hey,
No pain or bruising but my left eyebrow is drooping;-)
couple of people noticed it so I went back and my doctor did not agree that the eyebrow is drooping but gave me another injection of Dysport to lift it.
So far nothing happened.
Not very happy

Hey missdaisy,

You might want to check out the answers to the question in our doctor Q&A, Where Should Dysport be Injected for Drooping Eyebrow, it might help. I'm sorry about everything going on with your procedure. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Here are some links to some topics regarding botox and dysport:

I read and read all of the horror stories when I had my mishap, it really makes you think and I will never inject any thing in my face again.

HI missdaisy11,

Thanks for the review. It's been a few days, how is everything going today. I have heard price depends really on the doctor. Did you have any pain or bruising. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,