The BEST! - Las Vegas, NV

I'm 58. Any questions?

I'm 58. Any questions?

Las Vegas Dermatologist

Dr. Rueckl is the best in Las Vegas, bar none. His staff is fabulous and he is truly caring and an artist. Always a great procedure!

I have to say that I am an "early adotpter" an will try things before most, vis a vis, I was having collagen injected in my naso labial folds at age 35.I am now 58 and most think I am in my mid 40's. With regard to Botox or Dysport, the closer the injection is to the bone, the more likelihood that there may be a slight sting. Dr. Rueckl uses numbing cream before you get injections and you barely feel them. Juvederm now has lidocaine in the syringe, so the first poke is slightly uncomfortable, then you feel nothing. Dr. Rueckl gave me a little tube of ice that you hold on the various locations that are injected and there is no down time. I have had my forehead, crowsfeet and jawline injected with Botox and have had my lips, naso labial folds and my "11's" on my forehead injected with Juvederm. In my book, you are NEVER TOO OLD to look great! Hope this helps!

Hi nano,

Yes, we do have lots of questions. How did you overall Botox experience go, with downtime, pain, where on your face did you have it injected. The community would love to hear more about your experience. Especially, because a number of the community members worry that after 50 they are "too old," but you show that they are not, so hearing about your experience would be great.

Thanks so much,