The Best Invention Ever!

I have had those "elevens" between the brows for...

I have had those "elevens" between the brows for years from squinting alot growing up at the beach and being outside alot. I got my first Botox injections three weeks ago and I have never been happier. It was the best thing I ever did for myself. I have no more elevens at all. It was like they were never there! The first day, I didn't notice anything so I thought it didn't work. I did my frown exercises that the doc will have you do to move the medicine around. By day two, I could tell it was working somewhat and by day three, I couldn't furrow my brow no matter how hard I tried! At first, this kind of freaked me out, but I've gotten used to it and in some ways it actually helps me to relax because it keeps me from crinkling my forehead and makes me feel like I'm less stressed. I'm hooked now, so I'm going back for more in the lips and around the eyes. I'm in my late 30's and I would say this has knocked off a good 5 years or more in my appearance! It's a definite YES! Don't be afraid. Just do your research, get somebody reputable, and stick with that same injector if you like their results! I will say, the only negative I experienced was a headache for a week, but I also had mesotherapy injections that same day, so I don't know if it stemmed from that instead. By the way, mesotherapy is a complete waste. Save your money.

Please email me the name of your Doc...how did you pay only $200? that is way to cheap!
Can you please let me know where you went for this procedure? Email please with the information when you're able. Thx

Would love to know who performed your procedure in SA. Thanks in advance.

Could you please email me the info on who performed your procedure. thanks
of course i would love to know where you went for treatment thanks, your fellow sister in botox
Would love to know where you went for your treatment. Please email me. Thanks!
I would also like to know who you went to for treatment. Please e-mail me with the name of the doctor.
I would also like to know who you found to do this procedure. Please email me the info. Thanks
I would love to know where you had it done at. Please email me the information. Thanks this was real helpful.
I would love to know who you found as I live in the S.A area, please email me with info!