Botox is Awesome!

For the money Botox is the sigle thing you can do...

For the money Botox is the sigle thing you can do to stop the appearance of wrinkles and it will make a nice arch for your eyebrows. I am 40 years old and I took 60 units. A good price around here per a unit is $13-$10. My girldriend pays $18 a unit but the plastic surgeon does the injections himself. I know the doctors pay around $4.50 for it wholesale. Try it once and you will be hooked! Looking at the reviews, I think most people who did not get good results did not use enough and have really good person to inject it.

If you say you need a good person to inject it, why don't you list the name of the person who did? That would be more helpful.
My sentiments exactly!!! Who knows,if ALL of the people asking you tell the clinic who it is that referred them,you may get a great discount or some free work. So name the spot already. P-L-E-A-S-E!!!