Botox and Restalyne for Lines Between Brows.

I had "eleven's" the double lines...

I had "eleven's" the double lines between my eyebrows since I was an older teenager. Over the years the lines became very deep and I always appeared to be frowning or angry. My daughter works in a doctor's office who uses fillers and Botox. Shekept at me to get the filler. I kept saying NO. Well, I finally agreed. Let me tell you, it was the BEST thing I have ever done for myself. It totally changed my appearance and I look 10 years younger. I use Restalayne along with Botox for lasting effects. Because I used them in tandem I have not had to have filler for my eleven's in over two years. I am completely satisfied and save my $$ to maintain the look. This is the next best thing to an expensive, painful and dangerous face lift.

See above. My eleven's between my brows have all but disappeared. Well worth the money. Filler is also great but make certain your doctor has experience since either injection can hit a nerve. The result being a droopy look. So don't skimp on money. Use a certified physician and ask to see results. Call past patients as well.