Very Little Weight Loss After Gastric Bypass - Boston, MA

I am currently 11 months out of Gastic Bypass...

I am currently 11 months out of Gastic Bypass surgery. I lost 44 lbs in the first 4 months post surgery and have not lost one ounce since then! (although I have not gained either.) I was 234 pounds before surgery and now weigh in at 190, I am 5 feet 4 inches tall. I had hoped to loose close to 100 lbs. I eat very little and healthy, I journal everything that goes into my mouth, exercise 2x per week with a trainer, and try my best to get to the gym at least 5 times per week. I have done EVERYTHING my doctor has told me to do and meet monthly with the staff dietician. My thyroid has been tested and although on the lower end it is still in the "normal" range. I am a mystery to my doctor as well as a disappointment (I screw up his success #'s). I have never heard of anyone who has had this problem. Everyone I know who has had this surgery have seen their weight melt away with little effort! I try to focus on the positive, better blood pressure, normal cholesterol, less joint pressure allowing me to be more active. But it is very frustrating!!! I have barely even gone down a clothes size!