7 Weeks into Using Latisse. -Boston, MA

I started Latisse about 7 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago...

I started Latisse about 7 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago my mascara seemed to be working better, although I didn't see any difference when I didn't have it on. Suddenly, they've gotten darker, thicker and longer. They've always been quite short and thin, so still not impressing anyone with them, but Im hopeful the next month will show better results. I suggest using it a while before bed. My eyes tend to,water when yawning and I sleep,on my face a bit so I like it to,soak in first. I totally agree to get a tiny brush. I wish the one drop i put in the cap was even smaller because I find myself going over each eye 2-3 times to use it up. I expect one bottle to last u to 3 months using it daily this way. So far, so good. Very excited to know that after they reach their potential they can be maintained w once or twice a week applications. Makes using it much was expensive than I thought. Wish I tried it sooner.
Dr.Smith

Thank you for your comment. I am contemplating starting Latisse. My eyes are so sensitive, I'm worried that they will get red and itch. However, my eyelashes are so sparse that I'm still thinking of starting to use the Latisse.

Thanks for sharing!  Keep us posted if you find the Latisse to work better over time, like you are hoping.