He Delivers - Boston, MA

Hello, My name is R.J Black As a young adult I...

Hello,
My name is R.J Black
As a young adult I suffered from a condition known as gynocomastia, or excessive breast tissue. I learned that thousands of adult men and boys often suffer from the embarrassment of this condition.
I ultimately decided that I wanted to be over this condition and began my search for a cosmetic surgeon. After reviewing several different options, I decided to consult with Dr. Ishoo of the Boston Cosmetic Surgery Center.
Before my initial consultation I didnt know what to expect, but Dr. Ishoo  addressed any concern that I may have had and eliminated all doubts. During the consultation we came to the decision that VASER Liposelection would be the best option for me.

Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon

I wanted the Best in town and I got it. The results were astonishing and I couldn't be more pleased. Dr.Ishoo and his team have helped me gain the confidence that I denied myself since adolescence. My quality of life has improved drastically and the entire process was extremely simplified. I can't thank Dr. Ishoo, Noemi and the Boston Cosmetic Surgery Center staff enough for their professionalism,care and confidentiality.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.