He Delivers - Boston, MA

Hello, My name is R.J Black As a young adult I...

Hello,
My name is R.J Black
As a young adult I suffered from a condition known as gynocomastia, or excessive breast tissue. I learned that thousands of adult men and boys often suffer from the embarrassment of this condition.
I ultimately decided that I wanted to be over this condition and began my search for a cosmetic surgeon. After reviewing several different options, I decided to consult with Dr. Ishoo of the Boston Cosmetic Surgery Center.
Before my initial consultation I didnt know what to expect, but Dr. Ishoo  addressed any concern that I may have had and eliminated all doubts. During the consultation we came to the decision that VASER Liposelection would be the best option for me.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon

I wanted the Best in town and I got it. The results were astonishing and I couldn't be more pleased. Dr.Ishoo and his team have helped me gain the confidence that I denied myself since adolescence. My quality of life has improved drastically and the entire process was extremely simplified. I can't thank Dr. Ishoo, Noemi and the Boston Cosmetic Surgery Center staff enough for their professionalism,care and confidentiality.